Saturday, February 3, 2018

Birds, Beatles, and Friends at the Quilt Show

I mentioned a few days ago that I seem to be a bit of a 'bird brain' with collecting antique bird quilts and that I also loved reproducing those antique in traditional and modern ways. And that I also like making totally new bird quilts as well.  Here's "And Your Bird Can Sing" made for the Beatles Quilt Challenge and part of the traveling exhibit and book.
 Here it is with some of its friends hanging at the Home Machine Quilting Show in May 2016 in Salt Lake City, Utah.


There was also a fabulous exhibit of Modern Quilts from QuiltCon including Eichler Homes by my friend Mickey Beebee.

And in another exhibit I found another wonderful quilt "Over the Edge" by my friend Jamie Fingal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...